— Global leaders in data-driven consultancy from inception through to strategic vision.
- Work on highly engaging projects which always provide dynamic experiences.
- Join a massively successful company with plenty of creative minds.
- Work in client-facing environments to see the practical outcomes of your work.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working in an analytics first environment to help garner the highest possible value from the data presented by clients. You will get the chance to work with flexibility, sometimes implementing technical solutions and sometimes commercial ones. Pool together resources and the support of other consultants to build large and rewarding projects.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Proficiency in writing SQL to handle and manipulate data.
- ETL experience for data migration.
- Experience in Tableau (other data visualisation tools would be considered).
- BI analytics tools: Oracle/Hyperion, Cognos, Qlik, etc.
- Big Data: Cloudera, Hadoop, AWS, Azure, etc.
- ETL tools: Alteryx, SSIS, etc.
- Warehousing tools: Teradata, Netezza, Oracle, SAP.
- It is important to recognize that not all of these tools are necessary but a selection from each bracket would be advantageous.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Multiple salary bands available:
- Senior would be up to £65,000.
- Mid-level would be up to £45,000.
- Juniors would look at £30,000+.
- A competitive benefits package.
- The chance to work on many interesting projects.
- Very good flexibility across geographic locations and remote working.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A global Robotics companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— High-Performing Digital TeamLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£30k
— Vibrant Software HouseLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k