Paid Media Account Manager
We’re Torchbox, the leading digital marketing agency for UK and international nonprofits. We’re proud to provide digital marketing services to the NHS, Breast Cancer Now, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Samaritans, Mind, Girlguiding, MS Society, Oxfam GB and many, many more charities and organisations around the world.
This is a great time to join Torchbox. We’ve just become the UKs first 100% employee owned digital agency, business is booming in the UK and US, we’re winning awards and we’re doing great work with many incredible, mission-driven organisations.
We are looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to join our award winning team!
What you’ll be doing
Working within a team of Paid Media Account Managers you’ll be planning, running and reporting back on pay-per-click (PPC) and paid social media campaigns for some of the very biggest charities and NGOs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising, running and optimising PPC and paid social campaigns with significant budgets.
- Delivering monthly reports to our clients using Google Analytics as your primary measurement tool.
- Building long-term relationships without clients through regular face-to-face remote meetings.
- Supporting our Head of Digital Acquisition in contributing to new business pitches and proposals. Ocassionally, you will lead on pitches.
Our Paid Media Account Managers have the following skills:
- Hands-on experience planning and running PPC and paid social campaigns. You’ll be able to point to campaigns you’ve managed that have delivered outstanding results, and on day one at Torchbox, you will be able to independently set up, optimise and report back on Google Ads, Facebook and other paid media campaigns.
- An excellent understanding of the digital marketing landscape —while you might not have run campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube, you’ll know what they’re for and be able to confidently recommend their use to clients.
- Outstanding client-facing skills. This is a client-facing role, so you’ll be talking to our charities every day on Zoom, and responding to their requests quickly via email and various project management tools.
- Experience managing multiple projects or accounts concurrently. You will be looking after between 5 and 10 clients, so the ability to juggle workload, quickly switch focus and manage your own time against tight deadlines is essential.
- Strong account management skills. You will be responsible for looking after our clients and making sure they’re happy with the work Torchbox delivered.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics. You will be comfortable logging in and using it to report back on the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding, error-free written skills. We need to communicate clearly and accurately with our clients, so you’ll need to display attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical skills. You will be managing and moving budgets all day every day in response to campaign performance, so you’ll need to know Google Sheets (or Excel).
Whilst experience of working agency side and experience of managing Google Ad Grant accounts, along with LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Display Channels would be highly desirable, but by no means essential. We’d also love it if you had experience, or a desire, to work closely with nonprofit based organisations.
What we can offer you:
A base salary of £31,500 - £37,800 with an annual employee owners and performance bonus adding 10%- 25% in addition, we also hold a annual salary review.
You’ll also be a co-owner of Torchbox, shaping and sharing in our success, a partner, not just an employee where our Voice Groups provide the chance to share your vision within Torchbox. You’ll receive an annual review, training and conference budget to accelerate your development, flexible working hours; the option to work fully remotely, split your time between office and home, or choose to be in one of our offices fulltime, enabling you to work in a flexible way that best suits your needs.
Further benefits include free eye tests, flu jabs & shopping discounts, private health scheme and access to mental health support, ethical pension scheme, with a 5% contribution from Torchbox, a wellness programme and cycle to work scheme, alongside other Torchbox offerings, good for both you and the environment. Regular virtual and in-person events, weekly veggie team lunch (when we’re in the office) & parties including our famous Torchfest and 25 days holiday, plus public holidays.
We have chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process for this hire. Please get in touch with Rina Maniar to discuss the role. Please note that any candidates that approach Torchbox directly will be forwarded to ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Sustainable and Ethical BrandLocation:BristolSalary:£32-36k
— Growing Digital & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Swindon area with hybrid workingSalary:£20k-£25k DOE
— eCommerce, Lifestyle BrandsLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £35k