— eCommerce Agency
- Successful specialist ecommerce agency to call home.
- Fantastic portfolio of well-known brands to work with.
- Remote working options.
This is a great chance to join a multi-award-winning ecommerce agency who work with some excellent retail clients and well-known brands!
The role offers 100% remote working long term, however you are more than welcome to visit the S/W office any time.
What you’ll be doing
This is a fast paced, plate spinning role for an ambitious and solutions orientated Account Manager. You’ll be joining one of the South West’s top eCommerce agencies working with an impressive client list on a range of digital projects with a strong technical focus. Due to the nature of the websites and products they develop you will need to be a Digital Account Manager with a decent understanding and strong interest in technology. Naturally, you will be a great communicator with the ability to grasp the nitty gritty details of briefs, ensuring clients’ needs are passed effectively to the development team. With your proactive mind-set, you’ll use data and insights to foresee problems before they arise, ensuring everything runs smoothly and clients are happy.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager from a digital/eCommerce agency or possibly an inhouse eCommerce Manager.
- You’ll ideally understand complex design and build processes.
- If you have worked with clients within the retail/ eCommerce space (knowledge of Shopify a bonus, not a pre-requisite).
- Experience in maintaining strong client relationships is key.
- You’ll need to be proactive and be able to think on your feet.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, a competitive salary is on offer, entirely dependent on experience. This is a fast growing, successful agency with a roster of impressive clients you can be proud to work with. It's a fun place to work too, somewhere you can progress through the ranks and build a long-term career!
Apply now or contact Jingwei Zhou at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Specialist Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £30k DOE
— Fast-growing Digital AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire, UKSalary:up to £55,000