Affiliate Marketing Exec
— Huge eCommerce brand, remote
- Highly reputable global eCommerce brand.
- Hugely collaborative team with major growth and development opportunities.
- Hone and develop your Affiliate Marketing skills with some of the best in the business.
We’re looking for an impressive Affiliate Marketing Exec to join one of the UK's eCommerce powerhouses on a fully remote basis. This super exciting and established business is home to some of the best digital talent in the area.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on supporting with the day to day implementation and execution of the Affiliate Marketing Strategy. You will play a key role in assisting with delivering multi-million pound global revenue and margin targets, as well as informing the ongoing development of strategy and process in a fast changing industry. You will also be responsible for implementing campaigns, driving and supporting growth and reporting on the successes of a world-class affiliate programme.
You will be responsible for helping to execute a comprehensive and coordinated affiliate marketing plan across 9 international sites, liaising with multiple internal teams to maximise impact, engagement and conversions.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid track record working in Affiliate or Digital Marketing.
- Intermediate data analytics skills with ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Knowledge of standard and current affiliate industry would be ideal.
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for eCommerce and digital marketing.
- First-rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be up to around the £30k mark, and you’ll have access to a wide range of benefits that come with working for a business of this size including fully remote and flexible work options. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business and be a part of a business that’s really going places!
Please get in touch with Hannah to learn more about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Independent Creative, Marketing & Media agencyLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£30k-£45k DOE
— Entertainment, Gaming, and Tech clientsLocation:London, Bristol, Bath or RemoteSalary:£25k-£35k DOE
— Professional ServicesLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£25-30k