CRM Strategist / Planner
— B Corp certified CRM Agency
- Planner / Strategist for an award-winning CRM agency.
- Flexible working, fully remote working, or office-based - you can choose!
- Global, household-name brand clients, and a wide range of insight-led marketing problems to solve.
We’re looking for an experienced Planner / Strategist with a good understanding of CRM and insight-driven marketing strategy, to join an awesome, B Corp certified marketing agency at an exciting time of growth. You might be a midweight Strategist looking to step up, or a seasoned Senior Strategist - there's plenty of scope to grow and develop here regardless of the level you come in at.
They have offices in the heart of the South West, and a remote-first set-up. Half of the Client Services and Strategy team work remotely currently. You could be based anywhere in the UK. If you prefer collaboration and being with people then an amazing office environment and colleagues are available also (covid-guidelines permitting).
As well as an excellent salary and benefits package, they offer a real focus on employee well-being. They are great from a training perspective and there’s lots of room for progression.
What you’ll be doing
- The CRM Strategist / Planner will help solve a wide range of overarching strategic problems and develop customer-focused marketing strategies for clients. These will be wide-ranging and data and insight will run through the core of any solution.
- Their client base is a mixture of well-known brands from Retail to Charity to Automotive and many other sectors.
- You’ll report to a Strategy Director and be part of a close-knit team that is likely to grow over the next year.
- It's an exciting time to join and there's a fair amount of room to bring your own specialism to the team and carve out your own niche within the team, whilst still covering a breadth of CRM problems.
- It's the perfect opportunity for a Planner or Strategist who's looking for a bit more autonomy and an opportunity to make progress more quickly.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an experienced CRM Strategist or an agency Account Handler with an insight-led approach who enjoys more of the strategic side of marketing.
- As long as you've worked for a marketing agency or strategic in-house data-driven marketing role and have a good level of CRM knowledge we'd love to hear from you.
- The role will involve a fair amount of presenting to clients, so you’ll need to be skilled in this area.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £40k-£65k depending on experience, with possible flex on either side for the right person.
- Excellent benefits package
- Fully remote working available, or the flexibility to work from one of their offices in the South of the UK as much or as little as you choose.
- The chance to work on a broad range of CRM campaigns for household-name brands.
- Excellent personal development and career path available - they’ve recently promoted a number of members of the wider team and are looking for their next Strategist to grow quickly in their role.
If you’ve got experience as a CRM Planner / Strategist, and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k
— Rapidly Growing Retail BrandLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £65k DOE