Senior Programme Manager/ Digital Solutions Lead
— Digital Transformation
- Senior Programme Manager/ Digital Solutions Lead opportunity to join a major UK Bank.
- Brand new role to the business, influential senior role, improving digital capabilities and building an agile delivery team.
- Senior role driving the digital transformation, improving digital capabilities meeting strategic objectives.
We’re recruiting for a Digital Solutions Lead to join a well-regarded financial services business; you will drive the digital transformation of the retail arm of the UK.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Solutions Lead, you will be responsible for driving the digital transformation of the retail arm across the UK, you will create and improve digital capabilities that meet the strategic objectives, developing an agile deliver team of change management specialists.
You will lead the digital transformation through and nurture an agile team of IT, digital and change management specialists. You will prioritise, manage, and deliver business change demand for digital initiatives, translating customer needs. You will review where digital can drive value, understanding the environment, automation, processes and looking at the effectiveness.
In addition to the above, you will build, develop, and lead the digital team establishing best practises for digital offering, whilst understanding and optimising the current digital initiatives. You will lead the resource planning, management and coordination of projects and initiatives, lead end to end digital projects, encompassing technology change, implementation of digital systems and IT infrastructures. Overseeing the financial aspect of the digital ecosystem and building relationships with head of departments, you will ensure that you are aligned with the overall digital strategy across all divisions.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Senior Programme Manager, Digital Solutions Lead or Head of Project Management position.
- Experience gained within financial services.
- Strategic experience, creating a vision whilst being able to link practically to customers and business needs, setting out strategic goals, assessment of impact and plans to achieve the vision.
- A track record in building, leading, coaching teams (product, design, project management, data and engineers).
- Strong communication skills, influencing, managing stakeholders at EXCo and Board Level.
- Solutions orientated approach, driving digital strategy including customer centred design, website and app development.
- Demonstrable experience of leading digital transformation and change programmes.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer, plus company benefits. In addition to this, you will have an opportunity to join a successful business at an important time, play a senior role within the business, transforming their digital capabilities, whilst growing and building a team to support the execution of your strategies.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply, or send your CV through to email@example.com.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join an industry leading AI businessLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £75,000pa
— Part of an impressive group of agenciesLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £50000
— Begin your career in DigitalLocation:KentSalary:Competitive + 25% Bonus!