— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working
- Scrum Master contract opportunity to join an award-winning EdTech business on a remote basis.
- Up to £500 p/day - "Inside IR35".
- 3 Month Initial - Remote Work
3 Months initial contract opportunity, for a Scrum Master to work for an awesome EdTech business.
What you'll be doing
Working for a South-West based EdTech Company from the comfort of your own home. They do have offices in the South-West if you prefer working from an office. You will be based in the business and operations & data projects team in the Data Analytics Directorate. This team is responsible for providing dedicated, high-quality and specialist business support, project management and senior administration services.
What experience you'll need to apply for this role:
- You will be an experienced Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager or Agile Coach.
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring a more junior team
- Strong working knowledge of the Scrum Guide, Scrum values and Agile’s 12 principles.
- Strong proven experience of working with a multitude of stakeholders/customers in the context of Project management, organisation change and product delivery.
- Ideally your experience will be gained within the Education industry.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The daily rate is up to £500 p/day "Inside IR35", however, all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered.
You will receive an initial 3 month contract with a possible extension
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Part time - 6 Month Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + South West , UKSalary:Up to £500 p/day - "Inside IR35"
— Delivery and Support Lead for a sustainable agriculture start-upLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:Competitive
— Make a significant impact on Broadcast technologiesLocation:Hampshire, UKSalary:£50,000 - £70,000