You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global Defence
- South-West / Netherlands / Belgium locations.
- Large intelligence technical support programme.
- SC Clearance required.
Our global defence client is looking for an experienced OSINT Analyst
to work in their offices in the South-West, Belgium or Netherlands. You'll
provide analysis and research on open source publicly available platforms.
What you'll be doing
Working as an OSINT Analyst you'll be responsible for the collection and
development of internet based open source intelligence.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience of working on all aspects of Open Source research including methodologies and systems.
- Strong understanding of mainstream and global web application.
- Excellent understanding of networking concepts and Information Security, including emerging threats and attack methodologies.
What you'll get in return for your experience.
An excellent day rate, based in offices throughout Europe with excellent transport links.
Please get in touch with Ben with a copy of your CV.
Back to jobs
No jobs found