Senior Marketing Operations Manager
— Marketing Automation (Marketo)
- Salary of £60k - £70k
- Lead the Marketing Automation Strategy
- Be part of thriving and driven team
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager is an exciting role where you will own the company’s marketing and engagements; taking accountability to enhance the performance and efficiency of the marketing capabilities. Alongside this, you will also aim to better optimise the contact strategy and campaigns; ultimately helping to drive the organisation’s growth strategy.
You will work closely with key departments across the organisation including the digital, marketing and sales teams, to deliver across several key areas. Some examples of these areas are: lead generation, prospect scoring, sales efficiency, and cross and up-sell opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the vision for an integrated sales and marketing plan; working with stakeholders across the business to align the vision and mission
- Lead the development of a marketing engagement strategy and plan
- Own the executive of initiatives that will deliver increased customer value and growth in customer acquisition based on the marketing engagement strategy
- Own the marketing automation platform which will include the development of a roadmap; aligning on the contact rules, optimisations, inclusion of new journeys and supporting the execution of campaigns
- Develop a roadmap to monitor performance against project milestones, and key performance indicators to manage trends, identify and address issues, and create opportunities
- Measure and compare commercial return on any marketing activities. For example, lead generation by platform, lead nurturing and conversion by marketing campaigns etc.
- Work collaboratively with senior stakeholders and different departments across the organisation, for example insight data, on presentations; ensuring plans deliver commercial uplift and KPIs are met
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree educated with at least five years of experience in a sales, business development, or marketing role.
- Experience of using marketing automation tools and sales tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.
- Evidenced proven track-record of delivering complex programmes across multiple departments.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; the ability to create strong relationships with stakeholders is a must.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive; you must be willing to take ownership of projects.
- Commitment to producing high-quality work and passionate about the continuous improvement of the direct and wider teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving constantly changing environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- Salary £60,000 - £70,000
- + Benefits
If you have the experience that we are looking for, please apply now, or get in touch with Dominic for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k