You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award winning company with excellent training
- Industry leading business that wins awards every year.
- Well established technology teams, learn from others.
- Emerging tech, stay with the latest trends in programming e.g. Angular/React.
One of our clients in Yeovil is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their growing team of around 13 within the eCommerce department to work on their multi-million-pound leading UK website. This is a chance for a developer who has some good skills but is looking to get better, if you want to work on a product you can get creative with and continue to build something that is already a huge hit then this could be a great role for you.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Solid HTML5 and CSS knowledge.
- You will be confident with GIT and SASS/Grunt.
- Exposure to an agile environment.
- Foundation and AMP are highly desirable.
- Ability to pick up new languages and adapt to new ways of working.
- Forward thinking and passionate about technology.
- Strong communication skills - must be willing to help non-technical staff.
What you’ll be doing
As a junior developer joining the eComm design team you will be working with the Web Manager to create, develop and maintain popular content that will bring in traffic through the website and improve the customers experience. You will work together and as an individual to provide innovative solutions ranging from template creating, responsive email development support, automation and building pages with a strong UI focus. It is expected that you will that you keep your knowledge up to date on tools and technologies and pass your knowledge off to other members of the team. It would be great if you can bring a creative mind to the team and come up with your own ideas and not be afraid to share them.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as getting a salary in-line with your experience you will get a generous holiday allowance, award-winning pension scheme (up to 14%!), life cover, childcare vouchers, 20% discount on products and healthcare. Not only will you receive the general benefits but they offer some excellent training and ongoing development giving you the chance to really improve your skills as a developer. If you are looking to relocate for this role then the company offer a competitive relocation package.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C ([email protected]; 01179269530).Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: