Senior Digital Project Manager
— Specialist Digital Agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the digital project management team as part of a well-established and successful agency.
- Competitive salary in the range of £40k - £50k.
- Remote role (with visits to the office when required on an ad-hoc basis).
Love building award winning websites? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join a superb digital agency in the role of Senior Digital Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will be a key part of the business working cross-functionally to deliver engaging and aesthetically pleasing websites for a range of clients from cool start-ups to internal conglomerates. This role is very client facing so stakeholder management and communication skills are vital as clients are seen as partners and vital to the continued success of the business. Naturally you will work cross functionally with design and development teams to define that all briefs are made into actionable plans and projects delivered on time, scope and budget.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role at the moment whether that’s in a Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Experienced working with digital teams and strong understanding of web development.
- Exposure to a variety of digital project management tools.
- Culturally you will be positive, proactive and customer-centric.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and calm under pressure.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and thrive in delivering high quality websites.
- Ideally you will have Sitecore experience but is not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience in the region of £40k - £50k along with the opportunity to join an established and growing agency that have recently acquired another successful agency; it really is a perfect time to join.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing eCommerce RetailerLocation:Remote / BournemouthSalary:Competitive
— Technical ProjectsLocation:RemoteSalary:Competitive
— Website & App DevelopmentLocation:BristolSalary:Very Competitive