— Progressive Company
- Huge scale progression within the company.
- Technical and creative SEO role.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
A forward thinking company who prides itself on its progression opportunities is looking for a technical/creative blend SEO specialist to join their in-house team in Swindon.
What you'll be doing
On the technical basis you will monitor search performance and implement changes, conduct competitor analysis, carry out keyword research, administer search engine programmes, develop link-building campaigns, and conduct SEO analysis. On the creative side you will be involved in creating video content and blog posts, ensuring SEO optimisation in all of your content. You will also be involved with the creation and distribution via the relevant social media channels, and further monitoring and analysing the results.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience within either an SEO or web development role
- Passion for SEO
- Ability to work independently and with initative
- Strong website analysis skills
- Experience using keyword research tools (e.g. SEM Rush)
- Strong writing and copy skills
- Google analytics certification would be desirable
What you'll get in return for your experience
An extremely generous salary and benefits package is on offer here, as well as the opportunity to work within an organisation that is highly supportive of career progression. Here you will have a place to call home for the long-term!
Please call Stacey on (01179 269 530) to find out more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to jobs