You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
User Interface Designer
— Remote Working, Visual Design & HTML/CSS
- Work remote and flexible hours that suit you.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture.
- Lead a small design team.
We’re looking for a UI Designer with some front end development ability to join an exciting business in the South West. The studio has been built from the ground up with flexibility in mind so you can work from wherever you please (as long as you can get to Gloucester or London for the odd meeting).
What you’ll be doing
The business designs and codes tools that are used to educate and teach new skills within niche industry sectors. This includes responsive web applications and gamified learning experiences.
The focus in this role will be on the visual design for interfaces but include hand coding in HTML and CSS. The UI Designer will be supported by an experienced development team of 8 (including front and back end skillsets) as well as animation and illustration specialists.
With much of the team working remotely (aside from meetings in the Gloucester / London offices) the role requires someone with good time management and self-discipline. On offer is a great opportunity to play a key part in a growing team and work on projects at the bleeding edge of technology.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Master of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Able to code in HTML & CSS.
- A portfolio full of user interface designs across app, web or product.
- Capable of working remotely, managing your own time and workflow.
- Collaborative nature, good communicator and confident working with developers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a business delivering industry leading tools for a fast changing market. You’ll enjoy full flexibility and trust to work the way you like.
Please apply with an up to date CV and Portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: