Strategy Business Analyst / Project Manager
— Large speciality retailer
- Join a brand new Strategy Team and work directly with the Head of Strategy on projects that will heavily impact the business.
- Fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a Business Analyst role, working on a wide range of roles across various business areas.
- Work for a recognised retailer at an interesting time with new acquisitions being made by the company and the business widely expanding.
This is THE role for you if you’ve got a few years’ experience but are looking to take your career to the next step.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will have massive exposure to the different functions throughout the business and they’re inner-workings as you will work on cross-department projects and will liaise with senior stakeholders, in order to do this effectively you will utilise both business analysis and project management skill sets.
You will need to assess requirements based on conversations with key stakeholders and data analysis gathered; from that you will need to be able to grasp a full understanding of the current situation, required actions and what commercial benefit the project will bring.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent).
- Creating project plans i.e. key tasks, resource requirement, roles and responsibilities, time frames and deliverables.
- Being people oriented and customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence is key.
- Experience performing data analysis using Excel is essential.
- Evidence of being a self-starter or taking initiative on a project.
- Management consultancy experience is ideal; having worked on retail projects is advantageous.
- Good finance skills.
- Report building experience is an advantage; report building using MicroStrategy or Microsoft Access is a bigger advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will get to work on heavily strategic projects and investment cases across finance, HR and everything else! This is the perfect role for someone early on in their career who is ready to step up and the time to join this company couldn’t be better, with brand new acquisitions being made by the company and the business expanding rapidly.
You’ll also get a hefty discount on their retail products and a good benefits package!
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox.
If you still have some questions or don’t quite think this is the role for you, I have plenty of others so get in touch with Wiktoria on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs