PPC Manager (agency)
— Lovely Swindon Agency
- Excellent client base.
- Well-respected agency.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
A very successful agency in Swindon whose clients vary from small boutique retailers to long-established big businesses, would love a seasoned PPC manager to join their team as a direct result of a continually growing client base.
What you'll be doing
From day one you will take ownership of some of their oldest and fondest clients along with new and exciting client wins. You will be responsible for end-to-end management of PPC campaigns, making sure that they're optimised, setting and reviewing KPIs, and making future recommendations. You will be delivering projects against timescales and be a confident and reliable account manager. Google Shopping is a huge part of this agency's work and so you will be confident with this and remarketing.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience in paid search campaigns
- Exposure to Google Shopping and remarketing campaigns
- Paid social experience
- Excellent account and project management skills
- Commercial acumen and ability to set, review, and analyse KPIs
- Evidence of continuing professional development within PPC
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary based on experience, as well as perks which can be discussed on application/enquiry.
If this is for you, contact Stacey on 01179 269 530 or send your CV to email@example.com
Back to jobs