Digital Test Manager
— Build your own team
Salary: £50K - £57K
- Hugely popular and successful eCommerce business.
- Managing Automation Engineers using Selenium WebDriver & Cucumber.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
Digital Test Manager needed to manage testing team in a brand new digital function in Somerset (easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Bridgwater and Taunton). Part remote working & flexible working hours are available. This is a great opportunity for someone who is wants to help build & lead a QA team.
What skills you’ll be needing
- It’s expected that you’ll have experience in manging multi-disciplined, in-house teams of 5+ QA Engineers. Experience of managing a remote team would be highly beneficial.
- Fantastic leadership & stakeholder management skills.
- This role is technically hands off; however, you will still need a deep technical understanding of testing, along with experience with automation, ideally with Selenium & Cucumber.
- You’ll be highly skilled in the delivery of solutions, processes and be a champion for improving service levels across the team.
- You’ll need to have an up to date knowledge of agile principles.
What you’ll be doing
You will be managing a team of multi-disciplined QA Engineers, including Automation Engineers at varying levels as well as Developers in Test. Your team will be sat within a brand new digital function which was created to utilize technology to support the growth of the business. You will responsible for contributing to the overall IT strategy as well as continuously striving to improve the service levels of your team. You’ll be focused on motivating your team and ensuring that solutions and software are delivered to the highest quality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B (01179269530).Back to jobs