Front End Developer
— New Digital Hub/Remote working
- Brand new digital function in a popular eComm business.
- Great professional development opportunities.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
Front End Developer needed to join a brand new digital capability in Somerset (easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Bridgwater and Taunton). Part remote working & flexible working hours are available.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll have UI & UX design skills and an in-depth knowledge of the associated tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD is very beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be confident in working with wider teams such as Brand & Marketing.
- Experience working with other Front End Developers.
What you’ll be doing
Your main responsibilities will be working within the development team reporting to the Senior Front End Developer to deliver Front-end solutions and contribute to the planning and evaluation of the IT work. You will need to have attention to detail as you will have to identify and analyse any issues and be able to resolve any bugs. As a Front End Developer you should have an key interest in what you do and a passion for the latest technologies in which you are able to introduce to the business, as it’s a new hub they will be open to your favourite languages.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products and a generous bonus.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C (01179269530).Back to jobs