— Remote working
- Work with React, Node, GCP and get the opportunity to work with Ruby on Rails.
- Be part of a growing company with recent investment.
- Choose your kit and remote set-up, great benefits.
A start-up in Gloucestershire has become very popular in their market and with recent investment they are now expanding at a rapid rate having doubled in size this year. The work is busy, so they are now in need of a Front-End Developer/Designer to support current development and to build some of the worlds best eSourcing solutions. You will be working remotely most of the time, along with their current Ruby on Rails Developer and outsourced team. You will be required to travel to the office around once a month (or more if you prefer).
What skills you'll be needing
- You will have worked with JS libraries such as React which youll be comfortable with.
- Web Design and UX skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Creative and analytical skills.
- You will be able to juggle multiple tasks and relationships.
- Critical with good problem solving abilities.
- Strong team ethic and able to work efficiently when remote.
- Passion for IT and Development, an interest in learning new skills.
- You will be able to spot new tech that could be useful in the role and be willing to learn with provided resources and training courses.
- Must be willing to learn other area of development (Ruby, Node, MySQL, GCP).
- Ability to communicate well with remote team members.
- Happy to travel into the office at least once per month and when required.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
You will be working for a young, dynamic and rapidly growing entrepreneurial company. They develop and sell innovative web applications to some major companies around the world with 5* reviews on Glassdoor. You will receive a salary in-line with your experience as well as generous holidays, pension scheme, employee share scheme, quarterly team away-days, quarterly spending vouchers, modern office in the countryside (with parking), office snacks, fresh coffee, monthly pizza lunches, monthly breakfast club
If this sounds right up your street then send in your CV NOW to George (01179269530) now for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— South Wales - High profile productsLocation:South WalesType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Up to 4 days remote workingLocation:CirencesterSalary:£35K-£45K