You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mid-Senior Front End Developer
— Talented team, top environment
- The chance to work in a strong team of talented developers.
- Opportunity to learn and mentor within the role.
- Stunning office & flexible working hours.
One of our impressive clients is look for Mid-Senior Front End Developers to join a well-established team in Gloucestershire to work on some interesting projects. The company is currently going through an exciting period of change and are looking for enthusiastic, talented engineers to come on board.
What skills you’ll be needing
- The ability to work with backend technologies such as PHP.
- A sound understanding of databases.
- A passion for development and working with the latest trends in Front End technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach other developers (if you are Senior).
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
If you can bring enthusiasm, passion and solid technical ability, then you will flourish in this role. You will receive a competitive salary + very generous benefits and the chance to work in an extremely nice office (with an on-site gym), a lovely team and charming environment. Also on offer are a couple of days remote working from home every month plus flexible working hours should you need them. The company also offer wide range of social events and plenty of fun activities. You will also have the leverage to work with the technologies you think would benefit the business the most.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C (01179269530).Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: