Service Support Manager
— Brand new offices, brilliant environment
- The office space will soon be one of the best in Bristol.
- Lead an expanding team.
- Play an important part in the companies growth.
One of Bristol’s soon-to-be leading providers of training solutions has big growth plans for 2019 and will be looking for a new Service Management Lead to play a pivotal role in the business. It’s a really great time to join the company with a new CTO looking to make it a very successful journey this company plans to disrupt the market, which you could be a part of.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a proven history of senior IT operational experience.
- Experience delivering a SaaS model.
- An expert with GDPR and ISO27001.
- Experience designing and maintaining ITIL based operational processes.
- Good understanding of cloud-based platforms.
- You will have worked with clients to resolve issues.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Ideally you will have managed support engineers.
- Be able to execute Operational Acceptance tests.
- You’ll need to be quick thinking and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- The ability to explain technical problems to non-technical people.
- Great communication and people skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
What you’ll be doing
You will report directly to the CTO with various important responsibilities. On a daily basis you will be leading and managing a team of L1 service management agents and be responsible for the quality of their work, it’s up to you to provide technical leadership across the team. It will be your task to define and implement a security strategy for the platform ensuring compliance to the relevant standards. With security being critical to the role you will ensure GDPR requirements apply to the platform along with ISO27001 compliance. You will also be responsible for the production platform making sure the availability of the companies services to agreed SLA’s. Working closely with your team you will be providing a good quality of service to clients taking control over critical support instances and putting into place the correct escalation/process to manage and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Across the role you will also be working in partnership with all other elements of the business to ensure success in all areas.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary in line with your experience you will receive a full list of benefits such as 25 days holiday, standard pension, childcare voucher scheme, cycle scheme, company phone (they don’t expect you to take work calls outside of hours), flexible working hours, access to Origin Workspace community, networking events, connect (local discount card). You will also be working in a great central location with brand new offices, being fitted is a gym with showers, terrace with amazing views, bike stores, they have motorised height-adjustable desks, all the software you need, you can choose your own high quality kit and be part of a team that are working towards the same goals and share the same values.
If you are interest and/or would like to see the full job description and company details then please get in touch with George – George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530
Back to jobs