Web App Developer
— Talented teams with epic social events.
- Market leading, local business that have helped over half a million people.
- Close-knit tech team open to new ideas and programming suggestions.
- Great training budget – they will fund programming courses.
A well-established but small business in Central Bath are really impacting their market and becoming very popular, they are now the parent company to a few subsidiaries so they need a capable developer who can come in to work on their new, current and future sites.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Sound knowledge of PHP.
- MVC experience is very desirable – ideally Zend (Laravel, Symfony etc. are just as good).
- Some experience in creating CMS driven websites.
- eCommerce is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of testing, problem solving and bug fixing.
- Design skills would be beneficial.
- Mobile app development is a major bonus.
- Ability to pick up new languages.
- Good communication skills – collaborate with other team members.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working with their in-house design, content & SEO teams in their main studio where you will be responsible for developing new and exciting plaftorms, contributing functionality, bug fixes to their current sites plus some CRM system maintenance. On a daily basis you will be working and collaborating with their external senior developer and CRM specialists, turning designs into web pages, creating clean code and managing your workload efficiently. It is also expected that you will be doing some basic testing work as well, if you have mobile experience then you have the chance to work on their apps!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a good salary range they offer a pension, private medical insurance and a corporate gym membership scheme. As the company is small they don’t have set training programmes, however if you wish to take a course in your own time to benefit the role (e.g. a Zend course) they will happily pay for this. You will also be working in a vibrant studio in the heart of Bath with a relaxed working environment, friendly people and a great culture and amazing social events.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George - [email protected]; 01179269530.Back to jobs