— Bi-Lingual Arabic / English
- Join a full-service agency with a portfolio of big-name clients.
- Produce artwork across a range of campaign, digital and print briefs.
- Work in a collaborative studio in a heritage building.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker, who speaks Arabic, to join an agency based in West Wiltshire. With some great clients already under their belt, this is a brand new role for the agency as the business grows and increases their offering internationally.
What you'll be doing
We’re looking for a Creative Artworker to support this fast-paced studio in the execution of design through to artwork for an international client account. You’ll predominantly be producing artwork for one of their global clients, specifically for the Dubai and Saudi Arabian markets.
You could be working across anything from websites, digital campaigns, web banners, social media ads, emails and mobile apps. There will also be some offline work to be done; this could be across anything from brochures through to large scale print campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable finalising designs and creating pixel perfect artwork, who also has a creative eye for layout and typography to turn your hand to a spot of design when required.
Due to the market positioning, you’ll need experience in producing work for the Arabic market and the ability to understand Arabic to at least basic level. You’ll also need to able to communicate to a professional level in English.
We’re open to hearing from Artworkers from all levels, and salary will be reflective of this. As long as you’ve some commercial experience in a design studio in order to hit the ground running, and you’re bi-lingual in Arabic and English, we’d love to hear from you!
What experience you'll need to apply
- A portfolio of work that shows us your craft across digital and print, which includes examples of artwork produced for the Arabic market.
- Commercial experience taking designs through to final stage Artwork.
- Some agency or client-side experience.
- Fluent with the usual tools in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- The ability to understand Arabic to at least basic level, professional English speaking.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a competitive salary depending on experience, 25 days annual holiday (plus all bank holidays), private healthcare, pension, life assurance and income protection (after qualifying period), free onsite gym, and regular creatively led activities and talks.
Sound interesting? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— 2 Months - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + PortsmouthType:Salary:Up to £250 p/day
— Innovative web platformLocation:GloucestershireSalary:£55K + Work from Home
— Fast Growing Agency Start-upLocation:Bristol (or remote)Salary:Up to £60k DOE