— Incredible Product Development
- Pick up Typescript, Flow, React, React Native, Node.js, Progressive Web Apps and more.
- Lead projects and help shape tech stack evolution.
- Quality driven with strong R&D, innovative thinking, amazing clients.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Integration with Web Services / API’s.
- Keen interest in picking up Typescript, Flow, React and React Native.
- Working to Agile methodologies.
- GIT version control.
- Knowledge or experience of Node.js, Lambda, Progressive Web Apps, TDD and automated acceptance testing is very desirable.
- Proven ability to lead end-to-end development projects including design, build, costing, technical documentation as well as passing on knowledge to junior team members.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be helping this ambitious innovator to deliver outstanding web and mobile apps within multi-disciplinary teams. They will look to you to help them create amazing, complex and mission critical digital products for some of the world’s most recognisable brands. You will encourage and drive best practise Test/BDD principles along with best practice software engineering standards. Although not in a formal capacity, it would be great if you could share your knowledge and experience with junior developers. A key part to the role will be to take ownership of solutions, liaising with clients to simplify complex problems and processes and the creative thinking to turn ideas into reality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is working for one of the most progressive technical businesses in the region, you’ll be able to learn cutting edge tech with the freedom and autonomy to introduce the business to any you have evaluated personally. With a big development team, you’ll feed off the buzz of creativity and innovation here. They’re relatively flexible on level of experience from midweight to lead as long as you have an ingrained passion for technology that extends to open source contribution, reading blogs, personal projects etc and some great examples to show them. Generous salary (£35-50K) and holidays, gym membership, pension, electric car scheme, conferences/course access, regular socials, Friday beers and more await.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for more info to Mike (01179269530).Back to jobs