Head of Marketing
— Leading Global Provider
- Salary of £65k - £85k per annum
- The chance to work for a global leader in corporate payment products
- Work with multiple teams across the organisation
We are looking for an enthusiastic, determined, and motivated results-driven marketer with a minimum of seven years of experience to join our UK digital and marketing team. You will report directly into the VP of digital and marketing and lead a team of performance marketers; creating demand generation campaigns across sales, and automated customer on-boarding programmes.
You will work with multiple stakeholders, more specifically the digital and sales teams, to devise and implement a calendar of campaigns to support our revenue function; ultimately delivering exceptional customer experiences with the aim to deliver customer acquisition and retention strategies. In addition, you will also lead and drive the continued modernisation of the marketing function.
This includes the roadmap of the Marko marketing automation platform, and delivery of a new suite of marketing tools with the view to deliver growth, and improve the overall performance and efficiency of our marketing capabilities.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a marketing strategy and roadmap
- Define the creative campaign strategy for the business and represent the brand in the region
- Agree and implement a fully integrated sales and marketing campaign plan for each platform
- Run regular reviews of the campaign plan across all sales channels, including weekly performance reporting and monthly reviews
- Executive demand generation activities such as automation campaigns, social campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and promotions
- Produce exciting, engaging, and educational content
- Deliver early lifecycle and customer lifecycle communications Leadership
- This is a critical high valued role within the business and you will have exposure to senior stakeholders who you will manage to drive forward the marketing strategy
- Develop effective working relationships across the business, raising awareness and reinforcing the importance of marketing throughout
- Providing inspirational leadership and management across all business departments to facilitate achievement of business goals; acting as a role model for positive behaviours and values
- Lead and motivate a team of marketing experts
- Introduce new streamlined ways of working and drive greater marketing effectiveness
- Drive further innovation and continuous improvement using Marketo automation system
- Devise campaigns to different the organisation against competitor organisations
- Be a key change driver and deliver growth
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Ideally educated to degree level with relevant qualifications. You will need seven years of experience in marketing with at least five years of experience in people leadership
- Substantial successful operational channel marketing management at a senior level in blue chip B2B or B2C organisations
- Strong analytical skills and very commercially focused is a bonus
- Experience across the full marketing mix including CRM, advertising, online and offline techniques, and media
- Experience of using marketing automation tools and sales tools such as Marketo and Salesforce
- PR and media relations experience
- Effective commercial management including budgets, contract negotiation, and supplier management
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; the ability to create strong relationships with stakeholders is a must
- Strong ability to persuade through copy and create a compelling story
- Effective problem solving, project management, and delivery
- Track record in successful, inspirational team leadership, and development
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills across all departments
- Comfortable working in a fast moving constantly changing environment
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- Between £65,000 -£85,000 DOE
- Car allowance £500 p/m
- Potential for bonus DOE
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee recognition scheme
If you have the experience that we are looking for, please apply now, or get in touch with Dominic for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k