You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Cyber Security Team Lead
— Global Tech brand
- Work for a leading global technology firm in their Cyber Security Operations Team.
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure in a global setting.
- Support with the roll-out of a new data loss prevention framework
This global technology firm is looking for a Cyber Security Team lead to support the cyber security queries across the business, to help with the roll out of a company wide data loss prevention framework and to lead a team of Cyber Security Analysts. This is a great chance to join a truely global technology firm with an amazing product suite.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining the Cyber Security Operations team as a Team Lead managing 2 Cyber Security Analysts. Part of your role will be to manage the performance of the Cyber Security Helpdesk and assist the team with complex queries. On top of this you will be responsible for going out to the wider business and helping with the roll out of the new data loss prevention framework. This will involve lots of stakeholder interaction and management. In addition, your team will manage any data loss prevention queries that come through from staff across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience of data loss prevention in a commercial setting.
- Experience working in a cyber security function
- Team lead or people management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- First class communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience) an excellent benefits package and an annual bonus
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: