NPD Project Manager
— Global Innovator
- Brand new opportunity for a New Product Development Project Manager to join a fast-growing business.
- Work for a globally recognised company.
- Competitive salary on experience.
We’re searching for an experienced NPD Project Manager that is looking for their next permanent role, where you’ll be joining a truly innovative company at their global HQ based in Wiltshire, just off the M4 corridor and commutable from Swindon, Oxford, Bath and Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As New Product Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering launches of new products from initial brief ensuring that the products are being developed in line with the business strategy, considering commercial targets and ensuring that the business is at the forefront of innovation, aware of their competitor launches and current trends in the market ensuring that they remain market leaders within their space.
Your role will sit in the PMO team and you’ll be working closely with cross-functional teams including legal and claims, substantiating product claims, ensuring everything runs smoothly on time and budget and doesn’t impact on production plans. You will keep everybody up to date along the way and head above the water in this extremely fast paced, deadline driven environment. You will be implementing governance, tools, project visibility and work with R&D teams to define the product, once the product is defined and been signed off by the legal team you will pass the project through to the creative team to run through the production line.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be working in project management at the moment, whether that’s as an NPD Project Manager, New Product Project Manager, Product Development Project Manager or you could even be in a PMO role – PMO Manager.
- You will know your way around processes and implementing governance.
- Experience working closely with legal and claims teams, understand the NPD lifecycle.
- You will be resilient and able to keep a cool head if a project has to be withdrawn and you need to start over again.
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary plus an extensive benefits package, an excellent working environment with stacks of onsite facilities and great opportunities for the future.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Project Management / Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— Global Brand - 12 month FTCLocation:WiltshireSalary:£Competitive
— 2 Month ContractLocation:North DevonSalary:Up to £200 P/D
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£45K - £60K