— Thriving start-up, lots of autonomy
- Make the role your own, take a lead position.
- Start-up that have turned down investment due to own success.
- Remote working, flexible hours, nice benefits.
A brand-new start-up who create intuitive software solutions in the form of native applications and platforms are already making major movements in their market; and following an extremely successful period of sustained growth they are now looking for a QA Engineer to take on a variety of important duties within the tech team.
Experience you’ll need
- Have done a variety of testing (end-to-end, manual, automated)
- You will be confident in performing all integration, regression and functional testing required on your project.
- Solid principles of TDD & BDD
- Able to create and deploy test plans
- Implement the right tools and frameworks for the task at hand
- Experience in building and leading a team of testers would be ideal
- Able to work in collaboration with a development team
- Be familiar with testing websites and apps across a wide range of browsers and devices.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Interest in developing monitoring and alerting strategies to minimise the impact of bugs found after a product is live
- Should be security conscious and test according to best standards
- Help deliver training material
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and deploying test plans whilst working closely with developers and product owners to maintain a high level of product quality. You will also be building and leading a QA team, but this won’t be straight away, you will begin as a QA Engineer learning from seniors in the team, as you grow and make the role your own you can step up into a lead position. It is important that you have solid principles, implement the right tools, own the whole testing space in an agile fashion and as time goes on you will help deliver training material and support/mentor more junior people.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £35K-£45K you will be entitled to flexible working hours + remote working, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, choose your own kits, training & conference budget, company phone paid for, hacks/R&D days, team social trips, coffee, fruit, beers etc, cycle to work scheme, hot-desk space, paid for courses of your choice, 5 days off if you’re getting married, the day off if you’re moving house, and charity days It’s a rare position with the opportunity to grow with a thriving start-up.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give George a shout (George@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530)
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Dynamic Content - AnimationsLocation:Remote + BathSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Remote interviews/onboarding!Location:CheltenhamSalary:£40K - £45K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote Working OptionsLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £45 p/hour