— Ethical clean tech business
- Award-winning sustainability business who invest in GreenTech start-ups.
- Sustainable software engineering.
- Majority remote, flexible hours, excellent training.
A multi award-winning company with a sustainability focus is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join them on a majority remote basis with a trip to their eco-friendly Chippenham hub every few weeks. They’re considered market leaders in the clean technology space and have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and investing in GreenTech start-ups. They’ve continued to go from strength-to-strength with more exciting plans for growth in the pipeline, creating a need for a talented Developer to drive development across their web & mobile platforms.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven full-stack development expertise using the MS stack.
- Well-versed in C#.Net and .Net Core on the server-side.
- Exposure to React and its ecosystem, state management paradigms (Redux) etc.
- Cloud-native development experience is desirable (Azure).
- Any mobile app knowledge would be useful.
- Deep understanding of CI/CD and TDD.
- Exposure to a wide range of development best practices (design patterns, testability, messaging patterns etc.)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a high-performing Agile development team your focus will be the delivery of top-quality software across both their customer-facing apps and internal platforms. Working closely with the Lead Developer / CTO you will help shape development standards by driving best practices and continuous improvement throughout the team. You will be proactive with a clear passion for technology and will be expected to lend your technical expertise when it comes to the implementation of tech & tooling such as CI/CD & TDD principles or choosing the appropriate development stacks.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company with sustainable engineering practices at the forefront of their ethos, you’ll receive a competitive salary and very healthy benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, majority remote working, flexi-time, discretionary company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, a flexible benefits package which you can take as cash, green travel bonuses and much more!
Like the sound of this one? Send your CV to Joe to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Business // Supporting Communities // Great BenefitsLocation:London/Remote UK, UKSalary:£55,000
— 2-3 days on-siteLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£27K - £30K
— Ethical, award-winning company with big investment in techLocation:Wiltshire/Fully remote, UKSalary:Up to £65,000