Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps)
— 100% renewable energy company
- Clean energy company who invest in GreenTech Start-ups.
- Massive focus on automation & cloud adoption.
- Flexible working, buy more holiday.
A multi-award-winning clean energy company is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with DevOps/Cloud capabilities to join them in Chippenham. This ethical organisation are considered market leaders in the green energy space and have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and investing in Green Tech start-ups.
What skills you’ll need
- Significant understanding of both cloud (Azure, AWS) and on-prem equipment (VMs, server, storage).
- Proven knowledge of Azure DevOps for CI/CD, Source Control, IaC, Monitoring/Logging etc.
- Passion for automation with an awareness of things like Ansible/Terraform.
- Background in IT infrastructure operations, service desk, customer-focused roles.
- Awareness of containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- ITIL or similar would be a nice to have.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a small, customer-focused team you will play an integral part in driving the business’ DevOps strategy with a key focus on CI/CD and automated quality. It’s a varied role with elements of DevOps, AWS, Azure and on-prem so you’ll need to be comfortable working with VMware & servers/storage. You’ll be an advocate for automation & infrastructure-as-code, trying to leverage the use of cloud across the business and working closely with the development team to help improve the Azure DevOps service. Whilst you’ll also be involved in the ownership of physical environments the main focus will be on improving the business’ cloud footprint.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company, you’ll receive a generous salary with a package that includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & Green Travel allowances just to name a few.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Technology agnosticLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £110,000
— Technology agnosticLocation:Bristol/RemoteSalary:£50K - £70K
— Progressive cloud-native web productsLocation:BristolSalary:£45K - £60K