— World class tech start-up, work with great talent
- Learn from very talented senior engineers.
- Work with the latest languages – Node, React, React Native
- Remote working, flexible hours, nice benefits.
Experience you’ll need
- NodeJS experience is essential.
- Good experience of ES6.
- Good understanding of Unit testing and TDD.
- React / React Native Experience beneficial.
- Any cloud experience would be very beneficial e.g. AWS or GCP.
- Exposure to CI/CD.
- Exposure to Git flow or similar.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passionate about learning the right technologies for the task.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining a small team of senior engineers who will support you on your journey, which involves responsibilities such as developing, testing and maintaining backend API’s with some front end and mobile development, which will be React, Node and React Native. You will work with the QA lead and other developers, using the right tools and languages to ensure a high quality of product. As time goes on you will have the chance/be expected to research new technologies/tools that could benefit the tech stack, you can then implement those with support from other engineers, it’s important to stay up to date!
There will also be opportunities to travel for meetings and client presentations. You should be comfortable in this environment and thrive when presenting the product.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary between £40-60K you will be entitled to flexible working hours + remote working, 25 days holiday, bonus, private healthcare, pension, choose your own kits, training & conference budget etc It’s a rare position with the opportunity to grow with a thriving start-up who will reward you for your efforts.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give Mike a shout (Mike@adlib-recruitment.co.uk; 01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— iOS & Android - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:up to £500 p/day
— Outstanding Digital SpecialistLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:up to £425 p/day