You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Contract Electronics Engineer
— Commutable from Slough, Bracknell, Sunbury, Epsom, Woking, London
- 3 month contract.
- Electronics design and test in high integrity/safety critical environment.
- Commutable from Woking, Slough, Twickenham, Sunbury, Bracknell, London.
Our client is seeking an Electronics Engineer for a short term 3 month contract. This role would suit an electronics engineer experienced with EMC, PCB design, and schematics.
What experience you will need:
- Electronics design and test.
- Experience producing design verification and validation documentation.
- Competence with PCB layout design.
- Experience with EMC design.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working on electronics design and test, contributing to original design and modifying existing design work. You'll need a good understanding of PCB layout design, and an ability to review PCB layouts previously worked on within the business. You'll also need a good understanding of EMC design guidelines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The client is offering a daily rate of up to 255 a day - however, all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert with your most up to date CV.