— pioneering quantum computing business
• Opportunity to work in the exciting industry of quantum computing
• Flexible/ remote working hours
• Fully autonomous role
An opportunity has become available for a software engineer with a background in cryptography to join a quantum computing start-up who are rapidly scaling. You will be joining the business at a crucial stage of development and this unique opportunity will give you a chance to work on technology that has the potential to dominate innovation. You will be given the autonomy to think independently and make a real impact within quantum computing.
What skills you’ll need
- Solid background in IT Security
- Cryptography experience with technologies such as OpenSSL, KMS etc
- Network security
- Strong programming experience using languages such as C# / C++ / Python
- Ability to look at technical research material and transfer these ideas into code
- Background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Science or Engineering
- Experience working alongside a software team and writing code that can be understood by others
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining the team to implement post-quantum algorithms into the current software stack. The software development will be primarily in C# however any experience with similar languages will be considered. Within the team, you will contribute to the full software development process from research, design, development and testing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting start-ups available, you will also receive a salary up to £60,000 along with 28 days holiday, share options, pension and cycle to work scheme.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Cyber Security jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K