Cyber Security Engineer
— High Performance Computing
- Opportunity to work in the emerging industry of high-performance computing
- 3 months plus extensions
An opportunity has become available for a cyber security engineer with cryptography experience to join a start-up who are rapidly scaling. You will be joining the business at a crucial stage of development and this unique opportunity will give you a chance to work on this emerging technology within high performance computing.
What skills you’ll need
- Solid background in IT Security
- Cryptography experience with technologies such as OpenSSL, KMS etc
- Network security
- C# / C++ / Python
- Ability to look at technical research material and transfer these ideas into code
- Experience working alongside a software team and writing code that can be understood by others
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining the team to implement post-quantum algorithms into the current software stack. The software development will be primarily in C# however any experience with similar languages will be considered. Within the team, you will contribute to the full software development process from research, design, development and testing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting start-ups available, you will also receive a day rate up to £650. This is a 3-month contract with potential to extend.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.