— Financial Services
- Make a big impact on the data landscape, guiding junior architects.
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation.
- Design scalable data solutions.
This Global FS firm is looking for a Data Architect to work on data modelling, end-to-end data architectural design and streaming solutions.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible to deliver dimensional models to enable the organisation to deliver more advanced reporting and analytics across the business. As such, you will integrate disparate on-premise and Cloud-based technologies and design new streaming and CI/CD solutions.
You will be a Senior Architect in a Data Architecture Team and have a huge impact on the direction of the modern, scalable, global data platform.
Main stack: Azure, Datalake, Databricks, Data Factory, Kafka, Kubernetes, Postgres, Python/Scala
What experience you’ll need to apply
- AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud data services
- Solid understanding and experience of working with dimensional data models
- Deep understanding of data quality, master data management & data warehouses
- Excellent understanding of business use cases for analytics and how to provide the data
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £95k plus 6% bonus and benefits. The expectation is 2-days per month in the office for workshops and key meetings.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the final details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Tech Scale UpLocation:Remote, UKSalary:Up to £90k
— Integrated Marketing AgencyLocation:London, UKSalary:£45k Bonus & Benefits
— Global FSLocation:Guildford/remote, UKSalary:Up to £65k