Data Delivery Lead
— Leading Financial Services Business
- Excellent opportunity to join a market leading insurance company
- Make a big impact on the data landscape
- Play a leading role delivering a large multi-year data platform programme
This market leading insurance business has a large scale data platform integration & migration programme of work on. There are over 40 Developers & Data Engineers working on the programme. This is to support the delivery and ensure consistency of work across all the different squads.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working closely with Programme Managers, Data Architects, Tech Leads and Scrum Masters focussing on the delivery of work across this multi-year programme. You will work with each Squad to ensure that the work is delivered in an efficient and consistent manner across the board, identifying issues as they arise and working with teams to resolve them.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Data engineering or development background
- Experience of working at enterprise level in a global business
- Strong AGILE experience
- Project management or technical lead experience of data engineering projects
- Excellent understanding of business use cases for analytics and how to provide the data
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of up to around £75K - £85K + benefits + bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Exciting opportunity to drive innovationLocation:Remote/LondonSalary:£80000 - £95000
— Sustainability Start-UpLocation:RemoteSalary:£50k - £90k
— Global Tech FirmLocation:WiltshireSalary:Up to £45k