Social Media Business Partner (12 month FTC)
— Highly-respected Charity
- Renowned charitable organisation.
- Innovative marketing strategy.
- Friendly, collaborative culture.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading UK charity with a forward-thinking approach to staff and consumer engagement, and how technology ties in to this. As the Social Media business partner, you will lead the development and delivery of an organisation-wide strategy on the use of social media as an effective tool to engage staff, volunteers and the public, and ultimately achieve the charity’s strategic objectives.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the driving force behind the implementation of this 5 year strategy that outlines the best use of social media across all areas of the business, whilst keeping it in line with the overarching Marketing strategy, Media Engagement strategy, Content strategy, and the organisation’s Business Plan.
Collaboration at a strategic and operational level is essential within this role. This will be with both external and internal stakeholders to translate business requirements and objects into social media solutions.
Another key focus of the role is to drive social media excellence across the charity, influencing and persuading senior manager to use this channel to achieve their departmental goals. Alongside this, you will develop and implement the staff and volunteer social media policy, to protect the institution and its people, whilst promoting best practice.
You’ll be the main driver behind social media innovation across the organisation; maintaining awareness of, and expertise in, the latest trends and developments. What’s more, you’ll manage and lead the charity’s specialist social media team to deliver the objectives of the content, media engagement and social media strategies, with the ultimate aim of changing audience behaviour.
Finally, you’ll oversee the social media team’s budget, including the procurement and management of external agencies and technology, (as appropriate to your area of work).
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience working in social media, marketing, public relations or corporate communications.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering social media communications plans and strategies.
- Significant understanding of, and experience working with, digital and technical teams.
- Demonstrable ability to build effective collaborative relationships, internally and externally, manage senior stakeholders and work as part of a multi-functional team.
- Relevant and up to date knowledge of a broad spectrum of communications, external communications developments and professional best practice, especially in social media.
- Substantial experience of leading talented, agile and resilient teams by creating an inspiring vision combined with a can-do attitude.
- Experience of embedding new technology across a team or organisation.
- Budget management experience
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Salary on offer is up to £50k, as well as a stream of excellent benefits, which include 26 days holiday. healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers, medical insurance and an extremely generous pension plan.
Get in touch with Rina to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!Back to jobs