You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— World class lead in audio technologies
- Lead in audio technologies.
- Talented, social, and growing team, with incoming projects.
- Great opportunity for growth.
Commutable from London, Guildford, Croydon, Horsham, and Hove - our client is seeking a DSP engineer to join their team. Embedded in the audio industry, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and technically in a world class business.
What experience you will need:
- Experience with DSP algorithm design and programming, or experience within a DSP project.
- Understanding of digital audio signal processing theory and principles.
- Familiarity with ISE, Vivado, Xilinx, etc.
- Embedded Microprocessor and Microcontroller design.
Experience in digital design within FPGA/ASIC would be advantageous - but is something the company are happy to train on if required.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work on implementing FPGA designs, using existing and new code, primarily working with VHDL for Xilinx devices. You will write code for re-usability and readability. You will produce design documentation, as well as documents for software interfaces. You will design audio signal processing algorithms and study mathematical behaviours.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to working on exciting new projects, you will have access to flexi-time, income insurance, BUPA healthcare, and a welcome social environment.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.