Electronics Design Engineer
— Fascinating product pushing the boundaries of media
- Exciting tech, pioneering the offering of the media industry.
- Driven and passionate team, harbouring decades of industry experience in the field.
- Comprehensive benefits.
An exciting business in Surrey is seeking an Electronics Design Engineer experienced in Embedded C. Pushing the boundaries of the broadcasting industry, this business is a well respected leader in it's field, having created instrumental tech for it's industry.
What experience you will need:
- Industry experience as an electronics or hardware design engineer.
- Good broad electronics knowledge, including high speed digital, analogue, PSUs and microcontrollers.
- Hands on experience in building and testing protoype systems.
- Proficiency in Embedded C.
- PCB design experience.
- Experience of communications protocols, eg: Ethernet, I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, RS422.
What you'll be doing:
You will work as part of a technical team to create the specifications, architecture, and design of electronics and embedded systems throughout the full product lifecycle. You will work on schematic chapture and PCB design. You will Work on embedded microcontroller software development in C, taking care to test and debug hardware and software issues.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
You will gain access to tech at the forefront of it's industry, well known and respected within the field. In addition to this you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package and the company of industry proven engineering experts.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert or contact email@example.com.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Cutting-edge tech.Location:CambridgeSalary:£50K-£60K
— Maternity cover contractLocation:BristolType:Salary:£360-£400 a day
— Broad access to academic technology networkLocation:LeicesterSalary:£25K-£28K