You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, commutable from Surrey
- Lead in audio technologies.
- Talented, social, and growing team, with incoming projects.
- Great opportunity for growth.
Commutable from London, Guildford, Croydon, Horsham, and Hove - our client is seeking a FPGA engineer to join their team. Embedded in the audio industry, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and technically in a world class business.
What experience you will need:
- Experience in digital design including coded FPGA/ASIC designs in VHDL or Verilog.
- Experience in FPGA design, simulation/verification, synthesis, debugging, etc.
- Understanding of digital audio signal processing theory and principles.
- Familiarity with ISE, Vivado, Xilinx, etc.
- Embedded Microprocessor and Microcontroller design.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work on implementing FPGA designs, using existing and new code, primarily working with VHDL for Xilinx devices. You will write code for re-usability and readability. You will produce design documentation, as well as documents for software interfaces. You will design audio signal processing algorithms and study mathematical behaviours.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to working on exciting new projects, you will have access to flexi-time, income insurance, BUPA healthcare, and a welcome social environment.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Heather.