Digital Platform Executive – 12 month FTC (maternity cover)
— Multinational and leading Financial Services Brand
● The opportunity to work for a global leader, yet be part of a small, friendly and supportive team!
● Enjoy several great benefits including bonus schemes, generous pension contributions and various discounts.
● Hybrid flexible working model.
Reporting into the Digital Manager, you will be a true technical expert on the digital platform and support the Website Manager in the day-to-day running and development for the business’s various websites. Excellent communication skills are a must, as you’ll be liaising with the businesses’ stakeholders, as well as internal development and technical teams to ensure the smooth running of the site.
What you’ll be doing
This is a varied role, as you’ll also have exposure to content, templates and advanced features of the platform such as data schemas and site architecture to improve customer experience and meet commercial targets. You’ll need to be a real team player, as you will be part of a small but friendly and supportive team who always have a high-level of customer focus.
As well as a good understanding of digital marketing, you’ll need to have excellent knowledge of web analytics to decipher areas that need improving and of course measure the impact of previous campaigns. You’ll need to be a strategic thinker and be constantly coming up with ideas to problem solve and develop solutions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• 2 years of experience in a similar position with good technical digital knowledge, especially CMS management.
• A good understanding of Digital Marketing and user experience principals.
• Data-driven and commercially minded.
• Good problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
• Experience within the financial services industry and an understanding of the regulatory environment (highly desirable).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £35k is on offer, as well as a generous bonus structure and a wide range of other benefits such as five additional paid ‘emergency leave’ days per year to promote a work life balance.
Please send your cv to Alice ASAP to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global purpose driven brandLocation:LondonSalary:£50000 - £60000
— Ethical FMCG retailerLocation:BristolSalary:£45K - £55K + bonus + benefits
— Leading digital marketing agency for non profits in the UK and internationallyLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£35K - £40K + bonus + benefits