You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Lab Manager
— A leading UK start-up
- Rapidly expanding Biotech
- Positively impact nature and the environment
- Fantastic employee benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a UK leading biotech startup that looks to monitor nature and the environment through conservation work and biodiversity management. In line with moving to a new HQ, they are seeking an experienced Senior Lab Manager to manage the laboratory.
What you’ll be doing
As a senior lab manager, you will be analysing DNA from the environment through DNA extraction, high throughput sequencing and RNA sequencing. You will be managing a lab team so will be involved in R&D, setting up of the lab and ensuring contamination control is maintained throughout.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- A few years’ experience managing and overseeing a lab.
- Laboratory experience working in a molecular lab using techniques like MiSeq and qPCR
- Experience working with DNA (working with environmental DNA will be an advantage)
- PhD is desired
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be working in the new HQ in the heart of Surrey with many benefits such as generous pension contributions, a competitive salary, real career progression and plenty of days holiday.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies