Digital Marketing Executive
— High Growth, Digital Consultancy
- Creative, fun and social culture.
- Fast growing, thriving business.
- Huge growth potential.
This business has a key focus on helping build profitable companies, which is reflected in their work both solely and as a collective team. They comprise of 5 different teams within the collective business, that being Tech, Business Consultancy, Investments, Marketing and Branding/UX. Their success has brought about the requirement for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. Working with a diverse range of clients in varying industries, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate their growth and boost their sales.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of the broader Marketing team and reporting into the MD, your role will span a number of areas including Paid Search (PPC and Display), Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing and (Paid & Organic) Social Media management. The team are looking for somebody with good working knowledge of this list to be able to hit the ground running when they come in, which is rewarded with a host of fantastic benefits to compliment the amazing culture.
Alongside the above core skills and experience, you will be comfortable making decisions and sharing your knowledge with both the wider business and your clients. Your focus will be on defining and executing effective Digital Marketing Strategies and achieving revenue growth and advertising ROI.
What experience you'll need
- Experience working on Digital Marketing. Really looking for hands-on skills here rather than management through an agency.
- Key areas of experience need to be PPC, Google Ads, with a focus on email marketing, Paid Social (Facebook Ads Manager) and SEO.
- Agency experience not essential for this role
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently when working on multiple channels.
- Ability to work closely with the team and clients to drive efficient workflow and promote a positive culture.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills are a must-have.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here of up to £28k depending on relevant experience to the above channels. Great benefits package, Pension, 25 days holiday and more!
Please get in touch with Marlie to learn more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
SEO / Digital Marketing / Content & Social Media / Biddable Media & PPC / Agency Client Services jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive