Mechanical Design Engineer
— Power Electronics
• High-performance electronics.
• Global Energy Storage and Technology provider.
• Supporting the world's transition to a low carbon economy.
Your opportunity to join a growing energy storage and technology provider. The company has a product that has the potential to change energy storage for multiple industry applications.
You will be an essential part of the Engineering team and the most experienced Electrical Engineer in the organisation.
What you’ll be doing
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for developing power electronics for unique & high-performance renewable energy storage systems.
You will be recommending processes, modifications, and developments for prototype test results. You will need to be competent with reports and completing detailed specifications and outline designs. This will also include estimating costs and timescales.
Due to the nature of the projects, you must have great knowledge of fatigue stress analysis of metallic dynamic components and the production of reports.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree-qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical.
- An understanding of material behavior, crack propagation, contact, thermomechanical fatigue, and statistics.
- Finite Element Analysis principle.
- Rotating machinery.
- Rotodynamic analysis & fatigue analysis.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary up to £60k, but we could be flexible for the right candidate. The package includes 25 days holiday + public holidays, 5% pension, and private medical.
There will be opportunities for personal development as the business continues to grow.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Aerospace NPILocation:StainesSalary:£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
— Growing Aerospace NPILocation:SurreySalary:£40,000 - £45,000 benefits
— Compostable bioplastic packagingLocation:Remote workingSalary:£35000 - £40000