Technical Services Manager
— Join one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies as a Technical Services Manager.
Join one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies as a Technical Services Manager.
- Manage and develop a team for a fast-growing ESG, Energy Services, and Net Zero consultancy.
- Offer a wide range of energy-related services for a broad range of blue-chip clients across the UK.
- Contribute to client Net-Zero journeys by delivering ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme) surveys and reports.
I am working with one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies in the search to add a Technical Services Manager to the Senior Management team!
The client works with over 200 blue-chip clients, including Pret, FatFace, and Krispy Kreme. Having been previously recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, the client are looking for a Technical Services Manager to support the continuation of excellent client services to a wide-range of high-profile companies.
Within this role, you will work on aspects of energy consultancy, including energy procurement, invoice validation, consumption reporting, AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) rollouts, aM&T (Automatic Monitoring and Targeting), power upgrades, technical services, and compliance matters.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll join the Senior Management team as a Technical Services Manager, helping to support junior team members and expand the team further in this hands-on client-facing energy consulting role.
In addition to this, your role will be focused on;
- Delivering ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme) surveys and reports.
- Leading on a wide range of energy efficiency technology projects.
- Conducting site energy surveys and subsequently writing reports.
- Liaising with companies who can help provide technical solutions.
- Converting suitable energy saving ideas into coherent plans and proposals.
- Managing trials to validate assumptions and plans.
- Project management from start to completion.
- Technical services, including energy surveys, energy efficiency capex project management, and behavioural change programs.
- Compliance, including ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme), SECR (Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting) and more.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
This role is a perfect fit for a candidate who has:
- An engineering degree, or a degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience working within the energy industry.
- A wide range of knowledge related to the energy industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team skills, with an ambitious and driven attitude.
- An ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme) accessor qualification.
- A desire to grow and manage a team.
- Experience as an engineering consultant (though this is not essential).
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
The salary banding is £55,000-£65,000, with statutory pension, and 23 days of holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays). The role is hybrid, with a 50-50 split between home working and the office in Hersham, Surrey.
If you would like to work as a Technical Services Manager within a leading UK consultancy, please apply now, or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Imogen Turner (email@example.com) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Sustainable space organisationLocation:Oxfordshire, UKSalary:Up to £90,000
— Support the UK transition to Net Zero by working with a range of blue-chip clients on their decarbonisation journey.Location:Remote within UK, UKSalary:Competitive with package
— Fast-pace, start-up environment within the sustainability sectorLocation:Oxfordshire, UKSalary:Competitive