Front End Developer
— flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in an emerging industry
- Flexible/ remote working hours
- Diverse, collaborative team
An opportunity has become available for a Front-End developer to join a cyber security solutions start-up who are rapidly scaling. You will be supporting the development of a cryptographic platform which is currently unique to the market. You will be joining the business at a crucial stage of development and this unique opportunity will give you a chance to work on this emerging technology.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience with collaboration and programming tools
- Ability to transfer new ideas into code from research material
- Knowledge of operating systems
- HTTP, SSL/TLS knowledge is highly desirable
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining the team primarily working on the user interfaces into the API for the quantum hardware. This will be development across multiple platforms, and you will have input across the entire development process. As you will be joining a small team you will have the freedom to think independently and make a real impact.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting start-ups available, you will also receive a salary up to £50,000 along with 28 days holiday, flexible working, share options, pension and cycle to work scheme.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530