- Fast-expanding business with opportunities for future progression.
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment.
- Potential to learn and develop new skills.
A successful online business based in central Bristol has expanded rapidly over the last 3-4 years and is looking to continue growing their team further with a 1st Line Support Engineer. Youll be working with the support team of 4/5 to help with clients immediate needs on a day-to-day basis. This is an energetic team within a company thats established itself as a market leader and there are plenty of opportunities to progress and learn new skills.
What skills youll be needing
- Youll need to be able to demonstrate experience within a customer support role.
- As part of this, you will be able to show patience and understanding with customers and clients.
- Youll need strong interpersonal and communication skills, explain tech to non technical people.
- Strong IT skills with a range of software packages will be important.
- You will need to have a very good understand of mobile and tablet devices
- Any experience in the hospitality or catering industries would be highly beneficial as well.
- Any experience working with a mac is highly beneficial.
What youll be doing
Youll be responsible for answering all support requests, doing so quickly and professionally. Youll be logging and responding to all calls, voicemails and emails from customers and working with the other teams within the business when necessary. You will own each request from initial contact to resolution and keep the customer updated at all stages. If its not something youre able to resolve then youll be escalating to 3rd line support and working with them. Customer advice, new device setup, database and information system maintenance when needed and offering suggestions to the team for improved services are all part of your remit.
What youll get in return for your talents
Its a great opportunity to join an expand business, learn new skills and potentially progress into a larger role. Its a friendly atmosphere and the team like to socialize together. Theres a generous break-out area, fresh fruit and drinks provided, ride to work scheme and they are always looking to grow the benefits on offer as the business grows.
If you want to apply or find out more then please get in touch with Myles.