— Marketing recruitment
- Join one of the South’s leading and most established recruiters of Marketing people.
- Be part of a well-respected and successful recruitment business with an extensive client base, established industry partnerships and a progressive and enjoyable environment.
- Enjoy working as part of a great team, across all manner of clients, from thriving SMEs through to global brands.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Creative Digital, Marketing, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
ADLIB’s Client Side Marketing team enjoy working with a stunning portfolio of clients. From renowned blue chips businesses, emerging challenger brands through to niche SME businesses across Financial & Professional Services, Energy & Utilities, Telecoms & Technology, Engineering & Manufacturing, FMCG, Consumer Durables & Retail, Leisure, Travel & Entertainment, Media & Publishing, Charity and Public Sector.
As a key member of this team you’ll maintain and grow candidate pools across core role specialisms and locations, market mapping opportunity, working hand in hand with consultants to support new business activity and the account management of pre-existing clients.
You’ll enjoy spotting opportunities at a 1000 paces, piecing together the right people with the right vacancies, proactively approaching and maintaining contact to understand needs and ambitions.
You’ll also write compelling adverts, keep track of their placement and effectiveness, scour CV and internal databases, rekindle candidate relationships, network and utilise LinkedIn to drive direct and passive candidate attraction.
The opportunity we have in this team is huge and you’ll play a vital role within the team's future growth.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re all about finding the right person on this one. Experience as a resourcer or recruiter who’s great with candidates and wants out of the sales aspects could be ideal.
- Or you may be somebody looking to break into the industry and hold a genuine interest in marketing in all its forms.
- You’ll be able to work at pace, disciplined to the task in hand with a constant eye on the wider picture, but with strong attention to detail.
- You'll bring excellent communication skills and a real energy to the team, helping to take one of our most established markets to the next level.
- Good writing ability is a must on this one, you’ll be creating compelling and effective adverts that stand out from the crowd.
- Well developed organisation skills are key as you'll be juggling multiple projects and you'll have a really inquisitive nature.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience, performance related bonus, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, table tennis, Playstation, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Steve now for further information.Back to jobs