Digital Project Manager
— Digital Agency- Remote Working
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the project management team.
- Lovely eCommerce brands to work with (predominantly retail).
- Remote working available.
If you’d love nothing more than to work for a leading digital agency at the forefront of the talented project management team, then this could well be the role you’ve been waiting for.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Producer, it’ll be down to you to manage an array of digital projects, varying in size and complexity, end to end. You’ll manage eCommerce web builds, mobile builds, redesigns, 3rd party integrations and more, working closely with developers, designers and client services to deliver the highest possible standard of work – keeping your lovely clients coming back for more! You’ll work closely with internal teams from development to creative whilst working closely with clients keeping them up to date with the progress of projects, mitigating risks and ensuring everything runs like clockwork.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be a Junior Digital Project Manager, Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager within a digital agency or integrated agency.
- eCommerce experience – ideally Salesforce Commerce Cloud but it isn’t essential.
- Strong track record managing digital/ web related projects.
- Experience within eCommerce design and build would be desirable.
- First rate client management skills.
- Experience in managing remote development teams. Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- In return you can expect a salary in the region of £30k - £35k (potentially more for the right person), a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work for an employer who encourage and support personal and professional growth with courses and certifications of your choice – from PRINCE2 to yoga! In addition to this, you’ll be working for a flexible forward thinking company with the option to work remotely.
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today!