Trainee Recruitment Consultants
— Come join us, ADLIB!
- Enjoy a structured training and development plan with all the tools required to make you a success.
- Have a real impact, you’ll create teams and shape futures. Including your own!
- Join one of the South West’s leading and most established recruiters of Creative, Marketing, Digital, UX, Tech, Data and eCommerce people.
Here at ADLIB, we connect ambitious organisations with equally ambitious talent. We are Knowledgeable, Honest, Straightforward, Progressive and Committed. We immerse ourselves in the worlds we operate in. We are a trusted partner, supporting growth and success at pace since 2001.
To continue our growth and success, we are looking for Trainees to join us, those that share our ethics, ambition and commitment.
What you’ll be doing
- From day one you'll go through a structured training programme, hands on practical coaching with ongoing support from a team of mentors and managers.
- You’ll be recruiting for some of the UK’s most forward thinking start ups, exciting scale ups, well-known and renowned brands as well as leading agencies.
- Building on the respect we’ve earned and our reputation for excellence, you’ll deliver an outstanding service to your clients and candidates.
- You’ll truly immerse yourself in your sector, to get to know it like the back of your hand you’ll get the chance to attend top industry events to build knowledge and your network.
- You’ll learn from some of the most established and respected Recruiters this side of London, following an ongoing tailored career progression and development plan.
What we’re looking for
You could be a commercial graduate, have bypassed the Uni route or a couple of years into a commercial role and now looking to build a career. Above all you’re ambitious and hungry to learn and develop. We’re looking for people who want to make their own mark and push things further.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail and enjoy working at pace.
- You are resilient and committed. We’ve created a really positive environment for you to succeed in, but recruitment can be tough at times.
- You are a team player. We know, sounds cheesy, but we all get as much buzz from seeing each other do well and it’s important you feel the same.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
We’re focused on setting our consultants up for success and you’ll have all the support you need to take your career to the next level, to achieve your targets and career goals within a collaborative and supportive company culture. You can take this role to wherever you want to take it, we’ll make sure you are equipped.
Expect an adult environment, base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, Beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please apply today or get in touch with Steve now for further information.
From Trainee to eCommerce Recruitment Consultant; please meet Imogen...Back to jobs