— Household technology business
Salary: £42K - £46K
- Global business with a new tech division overlapping into IoT.
- Cutting edge tech, R&D, progressive world-leading business.
- Outstanding team, progression, development opportunities.
One of the UK’s most innovative & rapidly growing technology companies are looking for a .Net Developer to join their brand-new Bristol office next to its iconic harbour side. As they look to double the size of the business over the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity to be the onsite specialist within an exciting and innovative division. The business is currently going through a large re-platforming project, operating across 21 countries and focusing on customer experience for multiple target audiences. Please note that the wider salary range is due to the business considering all levels of applicant.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in C# development, preferably with an understanding of MVC & .Net Core.
- Good knowledge of content management systems (e.g. Sitecore, Umbraco).
- Cloud technology knowledge would be beneficial, specifically AWS though this could be flexible.
- Awareness of the DevOps culture of working and a good understanding of deployments (TeamCity, Octopus).
- Background in an Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a cross-functional digital technology team with a focus on the back-end, you’ll be covering a variety of Greenfield & ongoing projects centred on developing new online features and adding to the pre-existing platform using C# primarily. The company work in an Agile manner so you’ll be involved in daily stand-ups & fortnightly sprints, often developing as a pair or team to ensure there are no blurred lines of communication internally. A lot of the projects you’ll be focusing on are centred on eCommerce and IoT so you will have plenty of exciting projects to be getting on with! The long term goal is to build the foundations of a truly global team, and this role will only progress as the business does with it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary (to £46K) with long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (27 days), bonus, flexi-time, health options, pension scheme, smart offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Exciting opportunity within a new division, so if interested, give Joe a call or send in your profile to find out more!Back to jobs